1. Art must be original.
2. Art must be created on 8.5 X 11 plain white paper
3. Limit one entry per student.
4. Art may be created using any of the following; marker, crayon, paint pens, watercolor, ink, colored pencil, and/or paint
*The following will not be accepted: collages or digital art
5. Please do not add any names of products, companies or organizations
6. Art must include at least one bicycle
7. Art must be submitted with a completed and signed Entry Form.
All appropriate submissions will be displayed at the 2016 Cycle Celebration Event, and the winning entries will be announced. The Cycle Celebration takes place Saturday, June 18, 2016 12:00 pm – 4;00 pm at South Lake Tahoe Bijou Park/Bijou Bike Park. The winning entries will be chosen based on the following:
1. Originality of design
2. Visual impact of design
3. How well the design meets contest rules
Entry Form and Submission Instructions
Submit questions via e-mail to: Devin Middlebrook at email@example.com